Our footwear is crafted using only the finest hand-selected materials for maximum comfort
and style. With proper care your CLAE will continue to improve with every wear.
Full grain leather treated with waxy oil to create a matte finish that offers moisture resistance.
1. To clean, wipe with a soft, damp cloth.
2. To remove scuffs and marks, use a cloth to rub, creating friction and heat to bring oils and color to the surface.
3. To restore finish, apply waxed leather restorer with a soft, dry cloth.
4. Avoid storing in direct sunlight or near heat.
Leather that has been micro-buffed to create a soft, velvet finish that is more durable than suede.
1. To remove surface dirt, wipe with a soft, damp cloth.
2. To clean, apply suede and nubuck cleaner, carefully following instructions.
3. To protect, treat with suede and nubuck protector.
4. Brush nap in the same direction for uniform color and avoid storing in direct sunlight or near heat.
Woven textile fabric made from natural or synthetic fibers designed for durability.
1. To clean, wipe with a damp cloth.
2. For deeper cleaning, use PH balanced wool cleaner.
3. Use caution to avoid any leather accents.
4. Wipe dry and store away from direct sunlight and heat.