Our footwear is crafted using only the finest hand-selected materials for maximum comfort
and style. With proper care your CLAE will continue to improve with every wear.
Full grain leather that has a small amount of pigment or clear finish that still allows the natural characteristics of the leather to show through while offering the benefit of color consistency and wearability.
1. To clean, wipe with a soft, damp cloth.
2. To maintain, apply full grain leather cream or conditioner.
3. Avoid storing in direct sunlight or near heat.
Split leather that has been buffed to create a soft, velvet finish.
1. To remove surface dirt, wipe with a soft, damp cloth.
2. To clean, apply suede and nubuck cleaner, carefully following instructions.
3. To protect, treat with suede and nubuck protector.
4. Brush nap in the same direction for uniform color and avoid storing in direct sunlight or near heat.