Our footwear is crafted using only the finest hand-selected materials for maximum comfort
and style. With proper care your CLAE will continue to improve with every wear.
Full grain leather that has not been sanded, allowing the natural grain to remain for strength and breathability. The most durable and highest quality leather, it will develop a natural patina over time.
1. To clean, wipe with a soft, damp cloth.
2. To maintain, apply full grain leather cream or conditioner.
3. Avoid storing in direct sunlight or near heat.
Leather that has been micro-buffed to create a soft, velvet finish that is more durable than suede.
1. To remove surface dirt, wipe with a soft, damp cloth.
2. To clean, apply suede and nubuck cleaner, carefully following instructions.
3. To protect, treat with suede and nubuck protector.
4. Brush nap in the same direction for uniform color and avoid storing in direct sunlight or near heat.